суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

doraville ga map




So ive been doen a lot of house hunting lately. its annoying the shit outa me. It seems that it has been left up to me to do everything. when i ask for help i have to crack the shits to actually get some.. Even then its only for a week or so.
seriously, i better not be one of those girlfriends who end up doen everything for their lazy ass fucking cunt faced boyfriend.
even my mate, who were moving in with, isnt helping. I thought that considering i was doen the looking, calling, inspecting, filling out of applications AND taking them in -or in other words EVERYTHING- i thought that heapos;d at least come over sign the fucking forms. Apparently not. It was assumed that i would be goen to his to get them done.
is it too much to ask that after everything else ive been doen [including all my normal life events also] that he just come sign a fucking form
it seems that my expectations are way too high.
now im left wondering if this is gonna reflect how everythings gonna be when we move in together. I already seem to be doen everything, ie cleaning etc. Now, im not doen that for another person also.

i will be standing my ground. This is not going to happen. Im not allowing it.

i am a person, a friend a gf. Treat me as such. I do not get paid to do this crap, therefore pull your own weight.



in other news, Ds brothers wedding is comen up.. Its in the middle of nowhere, 3 hours away on a sunday evening at 5pm. Its over cup weekend, which ive only just worked out is on tuesday, which means that were all expected to take the monday off work also. Which for normal people who are not making 70k a year means that we just lost a days pay. Which honestly, atm i cannot afford.
D is the best man which means that hes required to be there for the whole event. However, im possibly now not goen as i have to work monday. But this makes me feel really bad for him coz its a big event i wanna be there with him. I mean, when he gets his pic taken hell be alone, like best man but without a gf. It makes me feel really bad.
but if i cant make it i cant make it right?

but really.. Who actually has a wedding hours away on a sunday evening? yuppies. Answered my own question..
it would be a horrible weekend to spend all four days with them. Im not sure what im goen to do yet. I dont wanna go simply coz its yuppie snobs to protest that its a huge fucking inconvience, but really in the end the only person that would notice i wasnt there would be D. i dont really wanna let him down.. But i also cant get a straight answer outa him atm.
perhaps ill try again tomorra or tonight. Either way, it needs to be worked out.


the new acdc album seems to be.. Not as good as anticipated.

cheap rangefinders, doraville ga map, doraville ga government, doraville ga court, doraville ga county.



Комментариев нет: