пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

camber spc




Iapos;ve started eating tomatoes.

Ever since I could remember, I have always hated this confused food. Somewhere between fruit and vegetable, I always found they had a sweet metallic taste, something from which their apealing colour could not save them from. They bruise too easily, and�if you throw them against a wall, they bleed�with an eerily distiction.�
All my friends agreed upon this unified hatred of tomatoes, and they would�always be left on our�otherwise empty plates at restaurants. This�probably�caused a curiosity for many servers. I�wonder what�my friends would say if they knew of my betrayal. Have I crossed over to the other side?�Or have a just smartened up?
Maybe Iapos;m just entering a tomato period of my life, and the food will just be another fad I will tolerate for a while longer.
camber spc, camber slitting steel without, camber site myspace.com, camber shims.



Комментариев нет: